Thank you for visiting my page. My name is Katrin Maja O’Flynn, and I’m a licensed migration agent for Australia. I'm based in Germany and the rest of my team works from South Africa. We work with clients from all over the world, so no matter where you live - you have come to the right place! 

I understand from my own experience that the emigration process can be quite complicated and frustrating. My role is to make it as simple as possible for you, and guide you along the way by providing expert advice and preparing your application.

I have worked in emigration for over 15 years, and I have experience in all visa classes. I have assisted many partner and parent visa applicants as well as skilled migrants, entrepreneurs, and investors.

With licensing from both the Federal Office of Administration in Germany and Mara, you have the assurance that you're dealing with an official emigration agent who is recognized by the Australian officials.

I'm offering you a choice between a 30-minute consultation call, or a written Migration Report. If you trust my team and me to assist you, we will work with you to successfully submit your visa application.



Discover your visa options, how the process works, and the costs and timelines involved during a 30-minute consultation call with licensed advisor Katrin Maja O'Flynn (MARN 1467325). You'll also get to ask any questions you have.

credit card paypal


Do your immigration yourself with a personalised Migration Report written by a licensed immigration advisor. Your report includes a free 30-minute consultation call with Katrin Maja O'Flynn (MARN 1467325) or Maike Versfeld (MARN 1807854).

credit card paypal



You book and pay for a 30-minute consultation call, after which you'll receive a link to complete a short questionnaire. You can also include any specific questions you might want to cover during the call.

Once I have your completed questionnaire - and your CV and copies of your qualifications if you want to emigrate as a skilled worker - I'll review your information, evaluate your eligibility, and research your best visa options.

I'll invite you to book a consultation call on my online calendar once I have completed your eligibility assessment. I'll talk you through my findings and recommendations during the call. We can speak over the telephone or via Google Meet, Zoom, or Teams.

Following your consultation call, I'll email you a complete quote for the services discussed for your consideration.


Our Migration Report is for skilled migrants, and it enables you to do your immigration to Australia yourself.

You'll get a report that's written by a licensed immigration advisor with extensive immigration experience, and it'll include information about the migration and work visa system and step-by-step instructions. You'll also learn more about living in Australia. 

You can go through all the details on the Report's page on our website to decide if it's right for you.

Our Australian Migration Report is €450 (AU$750) once-off, and you can pay via credit card or PayPal.

You'll download and complete a short questionnaire, and return it together with your CV and copies of your qualification documents (if applicable). I'll review the information you provide to evaluate your eligibility and research your best visa options.

You'll return your completed questionnaire together with all required documents and the proof of payment via email. I'll commence with your Migration Report once I have it all in hand.

You'll receive your Australian Migration Report within five to seven working days of u receiving all the necessary information and documentation.



I'm licensed by both the Federal Office of Administration in Germany and MARA, so you can rest assured that any advice or service I provide you with is of the highest level.

I have been advising on emigration pathways and processing visa applications for over 15 years. You can connect with me on LinkedIn to review my work history.

As I’m licensed, you’ll have the reassurance of knowing I work within a prescribed code of conduct and that I’m held fully accountable for the advice I provide.

I have unlimited authorization for emigration counseling under §1 AuswSG for Australia, as all emigration consultants who want to provide emigration advice in Germany must have permission to do so.